Thursday 28 August 2014

A's Post 41.

1. The First Lady... I must write act 3 -may even sneak a Emma Peel cameo in that story.


2. It'll be in Full Colour-and Mono (Naturally) Always thought the Gale period my favourite- I wonder if show got shown in Latin America.

3.Nice to see Pat and Diana still worshiped as ever- real enduring clever clever show :) Im due a new
Avengers post soon
Following pictures are some A personally scanned.
4.

5. Blonde chick looks a little like Honor I thought.
6.
7.
8. Some nice 80's clobber  in these scans.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.Old Skool Catalouges  you can't beat them lol
18.
19.
Tremendous "A" really nice-really appreciate these pictures -a big THX ! Post 41-Blimey reminds me it's my Birthday soon-Septembers gonna be a great month.

No comments:

Post a Comment